Thursday, March 4, 2010

Itching to Blog

I must say, right now I am in quite a bloggy mood. I really want to go on about what has been going on in the life of Delainey with all that snarky whit (which I do not posses but I sincerely wish I did) accompanied by some heartwarming pictures. The problem is that I know if I start an actual post, about something truly worth reading, I will be up extremely past my bedtime, albeit I never really do go to bed before midnight. But since I am not in the slightest bit a morning person, I foresee not being able to drag myself out of bed and off to Saddleback at the crack of dawn, and by crack of dawn I mean 11am. Ergo my decision to not truly blog tonight but post something awesome tomorrow. Does this sound good?

Much Love,
Delainey

P.S It is pouring outside at the moment and I LOVEEEEE it! My window and shutters are wide open so I can snuggle in my blankies and listen to it. This is the only time I like rain, when I am nice and cozy in my bed. Preferably with somebody to cuddle with, but I guess I will have to wait 6 more weeks for that. Anyway, I shall stop rambeling. Goodnight my friends!

No comments: