Tuesday, May 8, 2012

But I'm Le Tiredddd

So I started to write this post while I was waiting for my husband (who has recently become a scout leader), to come home from his meeting with his weeble wobbles, or weeble feet, or little feet... WHATEVER THEY ARE. Anyway, sitting here alone, all done with homework (for the day anyway) it got me thinking about my blog and how I have neglected it so.

There is just so many things going on right now. We're at such a big transition point it is exciting yet terribly scary at the same time. Seeing that it is 10pm now (T came home right as I wrote the title to this post) I am going to save all the updates for tomorrow. Because there's a lot of them, and they are BIG.

P.S, We started watching 3rd Rock From the Sun and did you know Tommy is played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Tvrage.com
 
Oh Joseph, Puberty has  done you great justice...

No comments: