Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We're BACKKKKKKK!

We're backkkk! It is so crazy that our wedding has already come and gone, and it makes me kind of sad (now what am I going to do with all my time?) but I am excited that we are finally married! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait for the pictures to come in (it'll take a couple of weeks) so until then you'll have to wait to see the wedding pics. But I can leave you with a couple of guest pictures!


P.S I am going to post a blog about our honeymoon later today!! Keep your eyes peeled =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! you look SO beautiful!!! i can't wait to see more pictures!! :D

Lauren Nicole said...

you look amazing and so happy! congrats!! cant wait to see more pictures too!

Anonymous said...

your wedding looked beautiful! congrats!

Danielle, VA Beach Photographer said...

CONGRATS! YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL! :)