Friday, October 1, 2010

Time For a Drink!

Oh my gosh! Can I tell you how excited I was to open my pantry 
and see this magnificent packet of euphoric tasty goodness:



Zuko!!

Now, I don't know what the crap this stuff is but my Aunt sends it from Honduras and it is absolutely amazing! It is some type of drink mix made from Guanabana fruit. If you were to see what the fruit looked like you'd probably think its nasty. See:






I know exactly what your thinking! It looks like a horny toad (giggle)!

But it is the best! I think I am going to pour myself a glass while laying back and watching some TV. At least I have my Guanabana Zuko to look forward to while T is gone training.


XOXOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard of the fruit before, probably from one of my many Spanish classes. Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I've seen/tasted that fruit before...does it have a nasty smell when you cut it open?

Anonymous said...

My mother in law says it's really good so I've always wanted to try it! Enjoy your drink!