Monday, October 4, 2010

Schizophrenia

I am going to talk about the weather. Not like you would during an awkward silence in a conversation with that person you barely know or better yet *whisper* that person you don't even like. You know what I am talking about. It is the... "SOOOO....It's hot today huh?".

No I am not going to do any of that. I am going to REALLY going to tell you  how I feel about this weather. IT IS RIDICULOUS! Talk about schizophrenic. Last week it was 109 degrees outside. You could not leave your home without burning to a crisp. It never cooled down either! I am pretty sure 80 was the coolest it got. When I'd walk to my car for my spin class at 6:05am I would end up drenched in sweat. Seriously. 6am. 80 degrees. NOW it is a balmy 60 degrees? Yes that is right 60 AND rainy. What is up with these extremes? Today it didn't even break 70 degrees. It is awful.

PUHLEASEEEE weather. Make up your mind (Preferably for the warmer temperatures)! I need to be able to pick my work clothes accordingly.

Thanks.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand where you are coming from with this. Of course I am in PA and it isn't quite as hot. :) Saturday morning I had a hair appointment at 7 am and when I went to my car it was in the low 30s! It's been in the 50s since then, but I think the ups and downs are making me a little sick!

Anonymous said...

Story:
I saw the title of this blog in my dashboard feed thing and I was more excited than I have been in a while. I legitimately thought you had written some insightful commentary bout a debilitating mental illness, but, alas, it was just the weather. After the first sentence I was very disappointed. More disappointed than I have been in a while.
Then I decided it was not a bad post at all and I enjoyed it. Then I was happy again. Then I realized I had been to quick to judge and I was sad again.
Then I realized I get to see your face tomorrow, and lone behold, my night was complete.
The end.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I live in Kentucky, and it was so hot here for the longest time, and then overnight it dropped to the 50's and has stayed there ever since! I haven't seen the sun in a very long time, and Its cold and wet and dreary out. It would be nice if it just stayed in the 70's for a while, thats the perfect temperature :)