Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting to Know You! (And By You, I Mean Me)

I have been blogging a lot lately (Erin are you happy and entertained? This is all for you! <3). So I have been tagged in in two "Getting to Know You" questionnaires by two lovely ladies at Living the Life and Sailor's Sweetheart. Since their questions are different I shall answer a little bit of both.



(Just in case you haven't seen the numerous pictures of me on my  blog. There I am to the right, and yes I dress like that all the time *wink*)



1. What is one piece of advice you've been given, mantra, etc. that you live by?
"Be faithful unto death and I shall give you the crown of life." ~Revelation 2:10

2. Are you more of a neat freak, anything BUT a neat freak or somewhere in between?
I am not necessarily the neatest or most organized  person ever but I HAVE to keep everything clean ALL THE TIME. I am very afraid of getting a parasite through my hands from all the things I touch in a day. I also need things to stay where I put them. If someone moves something of mine I freak out. I also hate people using my things without asking. It makes me anxious and upset. I am supper possessive (or crazy, whatever you'd like to call it) like that.

3.  What is your idea of a perfect day?
Well I would sleep in until noon or 1pm (hopefully it'll be rainy and cold outside. These are the only days I enjoy crappy weather.). I'll make myself some hot chocolate and some breakfast, flip on the fireplace (yes, my fireplace can be flipped on like a light) and read a good book or magazine OR watch Turner Classic Movies while cuddling with T.

4.  What is one place in the world you have always wanted to visit and why?
Greece! One day T and I will be able to go. It is so beautiful, serene and full of history. AND I LOVEEE  Greek food so it would be amazing to experience authentic Greek tastiness on my tastebuds. 

5.  If you could tell one person who is no longer in your life something, what would it be?
"Grandpa Alfonzo, even though I never met you I always have, and always will love you."

6. Are you someone who wants a great big family or a small family?
Well, I want right around 8 kids myself. I think having only one sibling conditioned me to want a large family. I have to convince T a little on this one.

7. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?
Understanding. I think it is most important to be able to sympathize with your partner to truly understand whatever situation they are in and how they see it from their point of view. This way it is easier to talk situations out and compromise all while being tactful and without hurting any one's feelings.


8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
When I was young my dad worked nights and my mom worked days. So during the day my dad took care of my sister and I. It was one summer I think where my dad signed me up for "Mommy and Me" swimming classes to teach me how to swim. On the first class my dad got in the pool with and swam around holding me. A mother went up to him and said "You know this is a Mommy and Me class right?" and he said "Yes" and kept swimming with me. I love my dad!

I like this list so much that any of you ladies who would like to answer these questions have at it!


(I know, that is kind of a cop out but I really do like this list of questions and I am far too tired to think of some new ones)

On another note Nicole at Sailor's Sweetheart  passed along an award to me! I have already received this award in the past  so take a look here to see who I passed it along to!


No comments: