Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quick Update!

So for our anniversary we kept it mellow. Just got some dinner and cruised (In my AMAZING rental car. The Camry is definitely a step [or 10 steps] above my old little Focus but I could never buy one, that would ruin my allegiance to American cars.... anyway...) around Oceanside, Fallbrook and Bonsall. We decided were going to do something romantic while Teedle is on leave, which we will be in 3 days! We're flying to Salt Lake to see family (and apparently shoot some bunnies on Grandpa Holt's farm. I think I will be accidentally missing every time.) and go where ever the wind takes us!

But there are a few things I must do on vacation, and by a few things, I really mean one thing, lose some weight. 3 days after we come back is the Navy Corpsman Ball and I have the PUURRRFECT dress, the only problem is that I've gained a tad bit of weight so the dress DOESN'T FIT! But no fears, this problem is nothing a bit of running and a pair of Spanx can't fix.

Much Love,
Delainey

3 comments:

Malaya said...

haha about the Spanx! Hope yall have fun at the Navy Ball!
Also I would be the same as you about "accidentally" missing the bunnies too! lol

Jennifer said...

It sounds like you had a fun anniversary!

Brittney said...

awww how cute! I'm glad you guys had a good time! :) Have fun on your vacay!! and I am so jealous about the ball...I donno when the one in Virginia is but I hope its not til after my hubbs comes home...I really wanna go!! What woman doesn't love an excuse to wear a gorgeous dress? :)