Sunday, April 25, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Oh my heck. Today is the day. The day I have been waiting for the past 7 months to come. I got a call this morning from TJ's cell. No more crazy satellite numbers, no more awful connection, no more operators coming on the line telling us our time is up. I am so excited but at the same time nervous and scared, roll all those feelings into one and they almost want to make me barf. It is like that feeling when you have to go up in front of a large group and wing a speech (I do this a lot, don't judge me). Or its the feeling you get when your tied 50-50 with 10 seconds remaining (aww, I miss my basketball days). It is nervousness mixed in with so much adrenaline you feel both sick and like superman.  Never the less, I am incredibly happy! This day seemed like it would never come, AND IT IS HERE!! I still have 18 billion things to finish so I am going to keep it short and sweet. In 9 hours I get to have my baby back!!!!!

P.S This is my last deployment post for (hopefully) a long, long time. Who's excited?! Me =].

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I'm sooo excited for you!!!!! Your gonna look so H.O.T in that dress!!!!! Yah!!!!

Brittney said...

awww im so happy for you!! yay!!! post pics asap!! i wanna see you and tj smiling and happy together! :)