Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jackpot!

Ladies, I have found it! I have found THE DRESS. My Dad must be my good luck charm because we went to the mall together today and  the dress just jumped out at me. It is amazing, tight and beautifully seamed in the bodice then it becomes slightly loose right above the hips. To top it off it has my two favorite things, it is royal blue, TJ's favorite color and it has pockets! The only thing I don't like is that it is a thin spaghetti strap, which I am not too fond of, but I may just sew a thicker strap on. OOOO, I am soo enthused!

Okay I need to lay off the posts. I just had to let the world know my excitement!

Much Love,
Delainey

3 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

The dress is VERY key! Congrats!!!! It sound beautiful!!!

Brittney said...

yay!! i knew you would find something lovely to wear! congrats and i hope your feeling better! :)

Justin said...

I still don't get the necessity for a new dress, but whoo hoo for finding the perfect one :)