Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Don't Think I Have Ever Been This Tired

I am sorry I have ben such a terrible blogger lately! My friend Justin (you remember Justin right?) told me the other day (as he looked at the date) that I am exactly 72 blogs behind. Now I think that might be a tad of an exaggeration but there is some truth to that statement.

The fact of the matter is that I have been super stressed lately. Between school full time, work full time, commuting (it takes me an hour to get home because the 2 lane highway to my house SUCKS!) cooking dinner and cleaning house I am FAR to exhausted to do anything. Seriously, I have been slacking hardcore in all parts of my life. For example today I took 3 quizzes and 1 test back to back to back to back because I waited untill the last minute.

Lazy, no, just effing TIRED!

I'm sorry folks! I promise to pep up on my vitamins (omg, will I have to start drinking coffee again??? Pleaseeeee DON'T let me result to that!) get my energy up and blog on a normal basis.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) My new goal is to make it into your blog at least once a month.

2) I always end up taking quizes and tests back to back for my online classes :/ It sucks

3) I just realized we can be study buddies for our soc class!