Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Power of Positive Thinking

Alrighty, there are two major possibilities going on with two major things right now.

1. BAH
2. Deployment

Okay, your probably sick of me talking about BAH and our apartment but now things are looking a little grim. Although the current barracks are at about 120% (seriously, I saw the papers with my own eyes, they are all MAXED OUT) but they are building tons of new ones. So many to the point where they are trying to pull all "single" E4 & E5's who have BAH back into the barracks. But there is still a chance that T will get BAH so the power of positive thinking shall commence.

Now for some good news about deployment. T has the opportunity to move to a different regiment. If this happens he WILL NOT  deploy with his current battalion. Hopefully this is the case because I don't know if I could handle him being gone again. Especially so soon after our wedding. I would die inside. We will be thinking positive about this as well.

If these two things could go our way, life will be good!

No comments: