Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bleh

My Week (well the end of my week) In Short:
Wednesday:
  • Go to work
  • Go to class
  • Set up Inception Movie Night/Stay and watch the amazingness/ Clean up
Thursday:
  • Go to work 
  • Eat dinner at home and feel a tad sick
  • Go to Stats class/ Learn I don't have to take the final/ Feel even more sick/ Run out of class to the bathroom/ Hover over the toilet for a second/ Run to the car
  • Speed home/ Find a bag just in case I barf in the car/ Do various breathing exercises to deter my vomit.
  • Get home/ Drop my purse/ Run to the bathroom and barf my brains out (Graphic I know)
  • Barf every 30 minutes for the next 8 hours.
  • Cry hysterically
Friday:
  • Call in sick
  • Sleep in
  • Eat 2 spoons of soup
  • Sleep some more
  • Muster enough energy to keep my appointment with a possible Venue
  • Like the Venue
  • Go to T's Apartment/ He makes me soup and grilled cheese/ We both lay in our lazy tiredness
Saturday:
  • Go to a Leadership Conference as an Advisor
  • Drive a scarily large van which I surprisingly did not wreck
  • 7 hours of conference/ Starve
  • Go to hotel/ T brings my achy belly soup/ Talk/ TV/ Sleep
Sunday:
  • Wake up early
  • T feels sick/ I spread my barfiness to him
  • Eat some oatmeal
  • Go back to the conference
  • Encounter some student disciplinary issues
  • Leave early/ Disappointed/ Upset
There were some high points but more low point but overall a pretty craptastic week.

The End.


3 comments:

Justin said...

"Encounter some student disciplinary issues"
Nice way to put it.

Overall, I think the conference went quite well, and I thank you for going and being an adviser. You were awesome (especially the part about not crashing and killing us all) =]

Anonymous said...

A post with a story that will definitely keep you entertained and enlightened. Check it out. Thanks

http://theuncertifiedscholar.blogspot.com/2010/12/frequencia-final-and-complete-story.html

Jordan Cole said...

Craptastic weeks are the best...lol. NOT! Hope that this week is going better for you!