Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Little Bit of This and That

This week has been so incredibly hectic and tiring that by the time my day is done, I am showered, and in bed, I no longer have the energy to do anything other than read/comment some blogs and hit the hay. That 6:30am class is kicking my but, in every sense of the phrase.  It is a spinning class (which is nice because I don't really have to get ready for the day, mentally or physically. I just roll out of bed, get to class and hop on a bike.) and it is HARD but an amazing workout. Getting the blood flowing in the morning is an amazing way to start the day but by 5pm I am crashing, and crashing hard (I guess that is the side effect of cycling 20 miles every morning.)

Anyway, while I am at my second job (watching a baby girl 2 days a week) I decided to blog a little while shes napping then maybe I'll take a nap myself.  I've got some awesome news! In my first job (at the College) I am currently working in a new position. I am subbing as the office assistant (technically I manage the office but I guess some at the college are picky about job titles) anyway, I love it. When the position officially opens up I will be applying for it so fingers crossed! I feel I have been truly blessed with this job. My boss is amazing and is always giving me opportunities to grow and refine the work I do. So yay for that!

ANDDD tomorrow T and I are going on a very special date. I shall go into further detail later but I am quite excited for what is planned. I love that man so much words cannot even express. Also, his birthday is next weekend so I am planning the most awesome present imaginable. More on that later too.

Even though I am tired  EXHAUSTED, and a tad stressed, this week has been great and I know the weekend will be even better.

Hope you all are doing well!

XOXOXO

P.S I was looking through old photos and I found one of the first pictures of T and I

Pizza picnic on the beach. Notice the nose ring?  Man I miss that thing sometimes.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Girl, you are my hero for waking up for a 6:30am spin class. I keep wanting to wake up early to run and it's just not happening!

Can't wait to hear allll about your special date and the present you have planned for T! :)
P.S. the pic is super cute!

Marissa said...

Aww yay!

P.S. I am planning on probably getting a nose ring, myself. If you find you must have your own back, we should go together sometime! haha.