Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Name is Delainey, and I am a Mormon

Yes, I have totally fallen off the face of the planet. I have actually been wanting to write for some time but I just haven't had the chance. So be prepared for multiple posts this week (and I am promising that I will post).

ANYWAY, so that big news I was talking about in my last post...For starters, I am not pregnant. I know the way I wrote it made it sound like I was hiding this huge pregnancy secrete. But no, no babies for a long longggggggg time. The big news is......

I AM A MORMON!

I got baptized on January 9th in Utah so all of T's family could be there. It has been such an amazing change in my life. I am not going to go on and on about it, or try to convert you (don't worry!) but I have done a lot of studying and it all just felt right and true. So I took the plunge (no pun intended haha).

I know many people have questions about the Mormon church, SOOOOO if you have questions about these....


or this book.....



Or this guy....

 Feel free to ask! And stay tuned this week for some of the other exciting happenings in my life.

Much Love!

No comments: