Sunday, February 5, 2012

If You Walked Into My House Right Now...

I thought this was a neat linkup so I have decided to participate (for the first time in forever)! Head on over to My Life As A Sailors Princess to check it out. Basically the title explains it all. If you walked into my house right now this is what you'd see...

I clean my kitchen after every use but you will always find a single pot on the stove
ready to boil  some water for Hot Chocolate (my favorite thing on this whole planet!)


 We haven't been able to eat at the dinner table for weeks 
because my hubby is using it to work on his model train layout


 Our closet is a HOT MESS! I blame my husbands Sea bags all piled on the floor
but really I make up about 80% of the problem


We have moved out Family Wall! It is now on one of our red accent walls and it is soooo fab!
(excuse the gigantic sheet of Styrofoam and creepy gigantic Pixar lamp) 
One of my favorite parts of the living room

Hope you enjoyed and linkup at My Life As a Sailors Princess!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This looks like a fun link up! My closet is a disaster too...oops! Now I want some hot chocolate, thanks! :)

Brittany Sommer said...

Yay! Thanks for being the only person to link up so far lol. You're the best. And I LOVE your accent/family photo wall, and the lamp ;)

henning love said...

i love that red accent wall!! what a gorgeous color you picked

Unknown said...

Cute. Love your accent wall too!