Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Need Your Advice!

I am really annoyed today. T and I were planning a weekend in Big Bear, then we decided to just stay home and relax THEN his friends wanted to go camping. I like camping but to be 100% honest I am sick of hanging out with his friends. It is all we do. We NEVER do anything with mine. You may think I am exaggerating, but it is the truth. Before he deployed none of my friends ever met him. Then when he came back we went to dinner with 4 of my friends. Where he said only about two words the whole time. Anyway, last night he told me he was not going to go. That we were going to fix his truck and take care of some business. INSTEAD his friends get upset that hes not going. He tells me he wants to go. Annoyed I tell him to "freaking go". So he is camping and I am here. As much as I don't want to be upset about it, I am. I feel like our relationship is VERY one sided. I have even talked to him about it and nothing has changed.

Any Advice?  I can really use some right now.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry girl =( I don't really have any advice for you except to keep trying to talk to him. It's not fair for you to be in a one-sided relationship. I hope things get better for you soon!

Brittney said...

I'm sorry hun but hopefully you can sit down and talk to him about how you feel. I can say i have noticed that you blog about his friends spending alot of time with him a lot and he needs to realize that you need time together alone. I have been in a one sided relationship and it is no fun. It makes you feel like the person you love doesn't value you enough to make spending time with your friends or family a priority. It can't be all about him, and he needs to try and see things from your point of view. I hope you two can work it out cause I know how much you love him, but you shouldn't be sitting home by yourself all the time because he puts his friends first. That just makes me so sad for you hun. Best of luck and I hope it all works out for you!! :)

Rei said...

I'm sorry! I don't know what to say about that... I'm sure it will become a HUGE problem if you don't address it when it's just a nuisance. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are able to sit down and talk to him and he gets it. ((hugs))

MJ said...

Wow, I'm sorry! That's really selfish of him. He needs to realize that you're his gf, not them. They're not what it comes down to. Maybe try to talk to him again, but be super serious about it and let him know how it makes you feel. I hope it all works out for ya'll!