Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog Bash!

It's time for a blog bash! Miss Brittany at Not Your Average Teen  is hosting a linkly loo on her page. Naturally, I love these things so I figured "Hey, why don't I do this on my lunch break?" So here I am on my lunch break, blogging. Addicted much? Perhaps.

So here's my intro post!

1. Why do you blog/ How long have you been blogging?  
I blog because I love it! I started up this blog about a year and a half ago. It began as apart of leadership training for school, but I started to dedicate more time to it when my lovely Boyfriend deployed to Afghanistan, October of 2009 to May of 2010. It was a nice way to one, vent about my frustrations and two, keep him posted about my life (when he had access to a computer he would look up my blog and read up on what I've been doing. It kept us close when we were seas apart.). Through the Deployment I had the chance to meet a wonderful, and supportive bloggy community that I never plan on losing.

2. What do you blog about?
I blog about my life in general. Going through deployments, college, being apart of the office workforce, and adventures on my free time.  Sometimes I throw in a recipe or two, and maybe a philosophical post here and there.

3. What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
I think the biggest reward is the fact that you have the opportunity to meet wonderful bloggy friends.  Although, they are all spread across the nation, we all share some sort of common bond. So I must say, the biggest reward is being able to be apart of the wonderful blogger community.

4. Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :) 
 Well, at first my blog title was simply "Delainey" and I figured, that doesn't do justice to my blog at all. After all, a book is usually judged by it's cover. So I oomphed it up to "Life as I know it". Seeing that I mostly talk about my life, it seemed very fitting.






Blog Bash



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through the bash! I love your blog, I'm your newest follower :)

KelseyC said...

This is awesome!

Brittney said...

uh oh...theres another Miss Brittney? dun dun dun!! lol ;)

Justin said...

I don't understand this linky-loo stuff (or whatever it is called). I know you tried to explain it to me, but I epic failed.