Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's YOUR Song Linkup

Oh boy. It has been a little while since I have blogged. I've been wanting to but a couple weeks ago a Mike's was spilled on my laptop (note to self, do not leave your laptop out when you're having a party) so, needless to say, my keys are SOOO sticky and it takes me twice as long to type because I have to press down hard on the keys.

Anyway, we are in full blown wedding mode around here! My sissy is coming over today so we can tackle our DIY projects. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

So, Goodnight Moon, what's my song this week you ask? Since T and I are slowly getting poorer and poorer (see here if you are curious why) this is my anthem. It keeps me calm (and singing) and reminds me that everything will work out. We have so much exciting stuff in front of us (wedding shower, bachelor/bachelorette parties this week, family coming in 2 weeks, wedding & honeymoon in 3!) that there is no time to be worrying! And everything will get better =].




5 comments:

The Whity Wife said...

I. LOVE. THIS. Oh how we can relate as well! This is a bit encouraging, something upbeat always helps- especially today when all the bills were sent out and the notice was given that our rent is $100 higher for the next few months because we are not resigning our lease!

Sierra said...

wonderful pick me up song. We're facing the foreshaping board for the military this fall so I'll have to keep this song in mind. Thanks.

Kelsey said...

Great song! Thanks for sharing :) It's definitely going in one of my playlists!

Goodnight moon said...

I love this song! It's such a feel good song, isn't it? One that just puts a smile on your face.

Wedding mode is so fun! How exciting!!!! Your going to make such a beautiful bride!

Thanks for linking up while in the mist of all your wedding planning! Sorry I'm just now making my rounds...I felt like death yesterday!

Unknown said...

Great song!! I dropped by last night and found your blog and I love it. I'm passing on the Versatile blogger award to you. You can pick it up at...http://blondegirl34.blogspot.com/2011/06/and-yes-we-are-versatile.html =)