Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wedding Invitations

Here I am again, on my lunch break blogging! I just wanted to share a little more wedding news. I decided a while back that was going to make my own invitations. After fiddling around with different styles T and I decided we really like the idea of using our engagement photos as our invitations. So here's one I have been fiddling around with (sheesh, I do a lot of fiddling!). I need to figure out how to put full text on the back with times, maps and things like that (almost like a post card)

Sorry it doesn't quite fit on the page right,
I had to make it bigger so you could REALLY see it.

This is just one I have been messing around with. I have a few more that aren't quite finished, I just wanted to know your opinion! (keep in mind more wedding info will be on the back of this)

Thanks Ladies!

5 comments:

MJ said...

Well I love it! That picture is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We did something similar to this with out thank-you's so we didnt have to write out so much by hand :)

Gris said...

I think making your own invitations is a nice idea. Your picture is really nice.

We want pic invitations too, but with more pictures.

Halena said...

wow.. I like it very much, putting your own pictures to your invitation would be very unique and elegant... nice. thank you for your blog...

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

June 25th was our original wedding date but we had to change it! I have been to a wedding at Rancho San Clemente Tennis Club and it was beautiful!! I am excited to see pictures!!

And your picture is ADORABLE!