Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ramblings

Here I am, blogging on my lunch break again. Sadly, my wonderful 5 day weekend has come to an end (it's spring break on the campus I work at) and I am back at work. Luckily time is flying by because there is so much to catch up on and work on. I have been thinking a ton about my days off and I REALLY enjoyed it. (Well, what is there not to enjoy about days off?)

But is all seriousness, I felt much more productive staying at home. Yes, bringing in income is productive, and I do LOVE what I do but working full-time, going to school full-time and being a wifey (acting like one for now) is a ton of work.

Anyhow, enough of my self-pity. My days off were AMAZING. I got my house together, attempted to get my taxes done (if the line wasn't 3 hours long both times I went I would have been successful), was able to finish applying for scholarships and did a lot of wedding planning (including bridesmaids dress shopping!). I have this Friday off too and T requested Special Lib (hopefully it's approved) so it's going to be short week and a good weekend!

How is everyone's week going? I hope it's great!


No comments: