Friday, May 14, 2010

Vegas or Bust!

Today, after we get off work (yes I am blogging at work WHILE Judge Judy is playing in the background. Ohh, I love Fridays.) T and I are going to VEGAS!!  There are still, like always, a billion things I have to do before we leave but I am quite excited. Although Sin City isn't my favorite place ever, I'm still rather excited to go on a mini vacay and see T's cousin Matt and his girlfriend and hopefully see a Cirque Du Soleil show too.

Hope all of you ladies, and gentleman, have an amazing weekend!

Much Love,
Delainey

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Yay! have fun...im so jealous!! I LOVE VEGAS!! My hubby and I went there on our honeymoon...it was amazing! :) if you wanna see a show, we saw cirque du soleils "ka" at the mgm grand and it was breathtaking!!! have an awesome time with your man and be sure to take lots of pics!! :)

xoxo