Sunday, May 30, 2010

Too Much Stuff!

PLEASE, somebody tell me, how the heck am I supposed to fit all of this:












Into this:













I am trying to pack for our vacation but my suitcase is ALREADY FULL! I am thinking of using space saver bags but that would require a vacuum, in which I do not own. So now I have a few choices:

1. Be a creep and ask to borrow my neighbors vacuum.
2.  Reevaluate, reorganize and streamline my suitcase.
3. Stuff all I can in my suitcase and TJ's.

I am thinking I will stuff everything I can in my suitcase and T's. I can't go on a 15 day vacation with 7 days worth of clothing (what woman can?)

In any event, I am extremely excited to go on vacation and not do this for the next 15 days:














Doesn't my desk look wonderful? (And yes, if you were wondering, I was watching Glee while sorting all these Req's.) But, I do not have to do this for 2 weeks! Whoot!


Alright, off I go to finish this packing shenanigans. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Much Love,
Delainey

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Ahh a dilemma every girl has. Even me, haha.

I actually would say ask the neighbors! Space savor bags can save a lot of space. Go for it :)

Have fun and enjoy yourself!