Alright. I have many things I have to accomplish before TJ gets home. It's amazing, this whole time I have been screaming from the rooftops "ONE WEEK!!!!". Yet this week has creeped up on me fast like a cheetah stalking his prey. (I have been watching a lot of Life on the Discovery channel, can you tell?) Anyhow, now I have roughly 3 days to do finish a whole bunch of stuff. (it's not really 3 days, I am just telling myself it's 3 days away so I can get this shiz done. In reality, he is still grounded in Afghanistan, with no word of when their flight will be, because of this stupid Icelandic volcano that has decided to muff up all the airspace the week TJ is supposed to be home. As you can see from my PG curse words, I am slightly pissed.) This is what needs to be done:
1. New extensions, beautiful long ones.
2. Operation cleanup. If you catch my drift.
3. Sew new straps on the dress. I'm not entirely sure I will accomplish this. If I do not find the fabric at Joanne's I am not even going to bother. Although I would really like thicker straps on it.
4. Beach Rental. I found this CUTEE rental right on the beach. The owner was so nice she said to just give her a call when I knew TJ would be in town and she would make it work. I just hope she isn't all booked up, seeing that our reservation will be VERY last minute.
5. Wash and Iron TJ's civilian clothes.
6. Pack our bags!
7. Clean the car. We cant be picking him up in a dirty vehicle. I am also super excited to write something cute on my back window about picking up my sailor. I even bought the window paint and by bought I mean borrowed from our ASG art room.
8. Take care of the odds and ends at work and school before I go MIA for a week. I need to finish 2 essays 1 extra credit assignment and finalize banquet plans.
I am almost certain more tasks need to be added to this list but for the sake of time, and my sanity, I will keep it to these 8 things. Oh, I should maybe throw in a few last minute workouts because, lets face it, I must look good! SO MUCH TO DO!
On an unrelated note. I am totally obsessed with real estate. When I am not watching Judge Judy, or even when I am, I search listings. This is my favorite one so far: