- Get yelled at by a crazy foreigner at work then proceed to run to the bathroom and cry. Check.
- Get beautiful, extra long extensions. Check.
- Have a not so happy conversation with TJ then proceed to cry. Check.
- Brazilian wax (ouch). Check!
- Go to church to see my Dad get baptized (such a wonderful service and sermon today!) Check.
- Try to find the parade deck to hang my wonderful banner, never find it, go home defeated,Google it when I get home and learn that I was 10 feet away from it. Check.
- Realize I have no shoes for my dress. Check.
- Finish all school work. Check.
- Secure beach rental. Check.
- Iron and pack clothes until the wee hours of the morning. Check.
And on another note. TJ comes home TOMORROW!!!! In 15 hours (hopefully) I will be able to see, hug and kiss my baby again!!. I shall blog about that tomorrow morning.