Monday, October 3, 2011

I Am DYING!

Oh my gosh. I am dyinggggggg. T and I have decided to start eating healthier and working out on a regular basis. We've both gained a little weight (I seriously have been sausag-ing myself into my clothes) that we would like to see disappear. I avidly disapprove of diets because I like food way too much to restrict myself from it. Since I have been slacking at the gym (and by slacking I mean not even going) I have done the unthinkable. I am on a diet! And it is TERRIBLE. I am logging what I eat and I am not to exceed 1400 calories a day. It is so hard! Calories go by so fast! Right now, as I type, I have only 398 calories left for the day. My snacks are looking a lot like this....


Since this is the first day it has been so tough. Hopefully it gets easier as time goes on and hopefully I can get my butt to the gym!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diets suck...and I am in need of one myself unfortunately :( Not doing so well in the weight area, nor is the hubby. *sigh* It comes on so easily and is a pain to lose. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i actually started going vegan recently and dropped 6 pounds in a week. no joke. supposedly it's normal, though, because you're cutting out a lot of calories

Kelsey said...

Gonna be grateful for my great metabolism that runs in my family. I seriously could not diet, I would just have to work out a lot more to lose any weight. I love food. But I am sure it will get easier plus a lot of foods are healthy you just have to look for them. And eating healthy should not be consider a "diet" we all should be eating right for our health. I have been trying but I suck at eating healthy.