Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Can Possibly Be More Important Than My Wedding Dress?

I went dress shopping today and I found a dress I LOVEEEEEE!!!! 
But I'll talk about that in a different post. 

Instead! I want to share 2 of my favorite photos from this weekend.

 Isn't this the cutest shark hat??  (and the cutest little boy?!)

My Dad and T bonding over a haircut, adorable!

Alright all you wonderful ladies and gents. I have a paper due in 2 hours so I need to get to gettin! I promise I'll tell you about the dress!

3 comments:

Nicole *Sailor's Sweetheart* said...

Hope paper writing went well...excited to hear about THE dress!! And both those pictures, so cute!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Cute blog! And how exciting to have found your wedding dress!! Congrats :) Adorable pictures... and how sweet for your dad and future hubby to bond like that!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks seeking this worthy article, it's very much notable blogs