Monday, November 22, 2010

The Good News and The Bad News

I am going to keep this post relatively short because I have a ton of crap to finish in a short amount of time. Tonight will be my attempt to get to finish my to-do list before 10pm.We will see how it goes!

Anyway... The good news.... T PICKED UP RANK TODAY!!! 


In my post yesterday I briefly mentioned that he probably didn't pick up seeing only 23% that were eligible  actually did. But he was in that 23% ! How wonderful!! Guess what this means! BAH? Yes, exactly =]. I'll keep you posted on that little nugget!

The bad news... T is scheduled to deploy next October.....

There is not much to say about that other than the fact that we will only be married for a couple of months before he leaves. And him leaving at all makes me quite upset. But were not going to focus on that right now. There are too many exciting things right in front of us that we must enjoy.

P.S I fixed the video in my last post so you can actually see the madness...take a peek, I promise you will have a good laugh!


XOXOX


7 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Deployments can change just stay happy and enjoy everything now!

Jeanna said...

Definitely enjoy the next year! It will go by fast but it will be SO rewarding, I promise :o) Plus you will have lots of blogging buddies for support if & when he does leave!!

Anonymous said...

Yay on him picking up rank! Have a great next year with him

Anonymous said...

Thats great that he picked up rank!! Good for him :)
Don't focus on then, enjoy the time you have NOW because there is no point in ruining the present with what may happen in the future. Worry about the future when you get there! :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations to him, that's so exciting! And sorry to hear about his deployment. But ditto Miss L. Enjoy your time with him and don't dwell on what's to come! And just remember, you have a wedding to plan, that should keep your mind off it for awhile and focused on something extremely happy & exciting :) And remember girl, I'm here for you if you need me!

MJ said...

Oh no a deployment??

Delainey said...

Thank you ladies for all your wonderful congraulatory words and your calming messages about the deployment!

You all are the best!