Monday, May 21, 2012

Packing!

I can't believe this is happening so fast! Today my mom came down (she lovesss me!) to help me do some more packing. Today we took all the pictures off the walls, packed up our bookshelves, boxed up kitchen appliances, just about everything that is not a necessity has been packed. It is looking so bare and sad in our house. Just as it did when we first moved in. My husband officially has 40 more days in the Navy (not counting all the leave we will be taking) and we will be officially moved out of our apartment on June 2nd. 

Is this happening?

This is really happening! 

Time to move onto a new much better chapter...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for a new chapter in life! I cannot wait until the day i can say my husband only has days left in the Navy! Lol