Friday, September 23, 2011

I Am 21!

Normally on Fridays (because I work Tuesday through Thursday) I wake up around 8:30 or 9ish but today I woke up at 7! SEVEN! I feel like a little kid who wakes up SUPERRRR early on Christmas  because.... 

IT'S MY 21st BIRTHDAY!!

It is so crazy how time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday I was 18 years old, traveling all of Southern California with this boy I barely knew. Then my 19th birthday rolled around, a week before my wonderful boyfriend was about to deploy. Those were SAD times. And to be honest, I don't really remember doing anything for my 19th. My 19th I was so focused on spending on every last minute I could with T. And for my 20th my family was out of town (we did a birthday picnic before they left) so T surprised me at work the day of my birthday then T and I cooked a lovely dinner at their house, then that weekend we went to the aquarium.  


Now it is September 23rd, 2011 and I cannot believe its yet another birthday! I am excited and super blessed to have another year of life and to spend tonight with my WONDERFUL friends, my AMAZING husband, and my new BFF, the Bar!

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

CALLIE said...

O my!! To be 21 again :) Have so so so much fun. Happy Birthday to you!!!

Kaylee said...

Happy birhtday!!! I didn't get to really celebrate mine since I was pregnant so have a drink for me :) Enjoy yourself girl!

Brittany Sommer said...

Happy birthday beautiful!

Casey said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a wonderful day! :)

Jeanna said...

Happy Happy birthday, pretty girl!!! Being 21 is the BEST! :)

Kelsey said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!! :] One more year for me ;)

Danielle, VA Beach Photographer said...

Happy Birthday!! Today is my love's birthday too!! :) Wishing he was here so I can spoil him today! Hope you had a good day hun!

Unknown said...

Happy 21st birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing birthday!!! :)